Welcome to my blog....I started this blog to express my feeling in the life and death of my precious angel, Giovanna Jean. She will always be in our hearts....we love you baby girl!



If you have found my blog because you to have experienced a loss please take a moment to sign my guest book.



I'm writing this blog for me, to express my feelings in this difficult time, if I upset or offend you in anyway, sorry stop reading!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Today I'm mad....
     I shouldn't have had to say good bye so soon after meeting my baby girl, I should have came home with a baby not a empty car seat, I should have planned a baptism not a funeral, I should be listening to her cry, not crying myself, I should be waking up at night to take care of her not because I cant sleep from missing her, I should be watching her grow not wondering how big she would be today, I should be taking pictures of her not wishing I had more.
     Why...Why didn't I have a chance to be her mom?!? Why at times does life seem so unfair?!? Why is my baby girl not in my arms?!?
     Sometimes life just doesn't seem fair...babies shouldn't die. Mothers, fathers, brothers and sister shouldn't have to go through this pain!
I try to remain positive and count me blessings but some days it just makes me so mad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment