Welcome to my blog....I started this blog to express my feeling in the life and death of my precious angel, Giovanna Jean. She will always be in our hearts....we love you baby girl!



If you have found my blog because you to have experienced a loss please take a moment to sign my guest book.



I'm writing this blog for me, to express my feelings in this difficult time, if I upset or offend you in anyway, sorry stop reading!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

March for Babies

Today I signed up for the March of Dimes, March for Babies. I created a team to walk in memory of Giovanna...Walking for our Angel, Giovanna Jean on May 1st at Lynch Field in Greensburg. I invite all of my family and friends to come out and support this cause. Although we were unable to save our precious baby girl, we can help to help raise money to prevent other families from having to go through the loss of a baby. Please stop by my team website http://www.marchforbabies.org/team/t1527847

No comments:

Post a Comment