Welcome to my blog....I started this blog to express my feeling in the life and death of my precious angel, Giovanna Jean. She will always be in our hearts....we love you baby girl!



If you have found my blog because you to have experienced a loss please take a moment to sign my guest book.



I'm writing this blog for me, to express my feelings in this difficult time, if I upset or offend you in anyway, sorry stop reading!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

2/24
I was recently asked a hypothetical question:  If your house was on fire and everyone was safe and you could safely go back in for one thing, what would that be? Without a thought I said Giovanna's memory box. I feel like its all we have our her, that box and a few hours of memories. I'm so afraid that over time those memories will begin to fade and all I will have is that box.

No comments:

Post a Comment