Welcome to my blog....I started this blog to express my feeling in the life and death of my precious angel, Giovanna Jean. She will always be in our hearts....we love you baby girl!



If you have found my blog because you to have experienced a loss please take a moment to sign my guest book.



I'm writing this blog for me, to express my feelings in this difficult time, if I upset or offend you in anyway, sorry stop reading!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

3/1
Since Giovanna's death I often find myself searching the web for stories similar to mine, I guess its that feeling of comfort knowing that someone else has went through what you have. I have found many tragic stories of baby loss, it breaks my heart to read what these women have went through, the pain that no mother should have to endure. As I read through all of these stories of loss I have yet to find a story similar to mine. Is it that I'm not looking in the right place or am I looking too hard? Is it that a death due to sever meconium aspiration is so rare?  I have found many stories of babies who suffered from meconium aspiration, some worse then others but none died.  It frustrates me that there is virtually no information out there on something that is so common...they don't have a sure reason it happens, no way to prevent it and really conflicting medical knowledge as to what to do when it happens. Its kinda scary, you think that doctors can fix everything with all of the tecnology that is out there...but there are still so many unknowns. I guess thats why we don't live in a perfect world...if this world was what would we have to look forward too....

No comments:

Post a Comment