Welcome to my blog....I started this blog to express my feeling in the life and death of my precious angel, Giovanna Jean. She will always be in our hearts....we love you baby girl!



If you have found my blog because you to have experienced a loss please take a moment to sign my guest book.



I'm writing this blog for me, to express my feelings in this difficult time, if I upset or offend you in anyway, sorry stop reading!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

2/19
In attempting to clean out my closet I found a bag that I would take with me to the kids ball games, I usually carried whatever book I was reading, a blanket and whatever else I felt that I might need in the million hours I was going to be sitting at the ball field. In this bag I found 3 balls of yarn and the baby blanket that I was making for Giovanna. I had forgotten all about starting this blanket, it was a real soft yarn, pink, purple and white, half finished blanket. When I think about the unfinished blanket its reminds me of Giovanna's unfinished life....I can't believe that next week it will be 6 months since she was born, not a day goes by that I don't think about her, miss her and wonder who she would have been. I thought about finishing the blanket but I decided not to, it will go into her memory box unfinished.

No comments:

Post a Comment