Welcome to my blog....I started this blog to express my feeling in the life and death of my precious angel, Giovanna Jean. She will always be in our hearts....we love you baby girl!



If you have found my blog because you to have experienced a loss please take a moment to sign my guest book.



I'm writing this blog for me, to express my feelings in this difficult time, if I upset or offend you in anyway, sorry stop reading!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

I have been so busy the last few weeks preparing for Christmas, that I haven't had a chance to sit down and blog. As Christmas day approached I was dreading it, unsure as to how I would make it through, knowing it was suppose to be my precious baby girl's 1st Christmas. But I did it, I survived. I'm not going to lie, at times it was hard. I dont think it can ever be easy when you feel like part of you is missing.On Christmas Eve we meant 2 baby girls one born before Giovanna and one born shortly after. They are precious little things and a reminder of what we lost. It's hard not to constantly wonder what she would look like, how big she would be and how different our lives would be with her here. I've been thinking alot about Jesus' birth and that fact that God sent His son here to earth to live amoung us, to die for our sins...Can you think of a greater gift? Even though our precious baby isnt physically here with us she is in our hearts and minds always. The kids are starting to be able to talk about her without crying and that gives me great joy. Yes, its sad what happened to her but I dont want her life to be all about sadness, I want everyone to see the joy. The fact that we got to have her in our lives even though it was only a short time. She will always be here in our hearts and although we dont have her here with us, we will be together for all of eternity. My heart aches for my baby girl but I remind myself I have eternity to spend with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment