Welcome to my blog....I started this blog to express my feeling in the life and death of my precious angel, Giovanna Jean. She will always be in our hearts....we love you baby girl!



If you have found my blog because you to have experienced a loss please take a moment to sign my guest book.



I'm writing this blog for me, to express my feelings in this difficult time, if I upset or offend you in anyway, sorry stop reading!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I know this is late we were on vacation last week.

Nine months has passed since I held my baby girl....9 months means that she has been gone longer then she existed, that's hard to believe.  The kids and I spent the day on vacation, we went out on a boat to look for dolphins and then spent the afternoon at the zoo...I couldn't help myself in wondering how she would have liked it. I think about her everyday, how much I wish she was here with us instead of watching over us...what she would be like, who she would look like, I don't think I'll every stop wondering who she would have been. I can always wonder and someday I will see her and know. I love and miss you baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment