Welcome to my blog....I started this blog to express my feeling in the life and death of my precious angel, Giovanna Jean. She will always be in our hearts....we love you baby girl!



If you have found my blog because you to have experienced a loss please take a moment to sign my guest book.



I'm writing this blog for me, to express my feelings in this difficult time, if I upset or offend you in anyway, sorry stop reading!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

I wish I had more time to blog but it seems like my days fly by. Gabriella is at the amazing age where she is learning something new every day, I love this age. It makes me so sad that i didn't get to share these 'first' with Giovanna. I watch Gabriella with other kids and I cant help but think about how she would have loved having Giovanna for a big sister, she adores little kids. I can't imagine what it would be like with 2 babies here in my arms...I wish I knew. Tomorrow is pregnancy and infant loss day, it saddens me to know that I am not alone that there are other moms out there who know my pain, a pain no parent wants to feel...its not the way its 'suppose' to be. Twenty-five months later I still miss my baby girl, I'm not sure if that feeling that something is missing will ever go away. I love you baby girl and will hold you in my arms again!

No comments:

Post a Comment