Welcome to my blog....I started this blog to express my feeling in the life and death of my precious angel, Giovanna Jean. She will always be in our hearts....we love you baby girl!



If you have found my blog because you to have experienced a loss please take a moment to sign my guest book.



I'm writing this blog for me, to express my feelings in this difficult time, if I upset or offend you in anyway, sorry stop reading!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Eleven Months

For some reason this didn't post when I wrote it....so here it is a little late! Eleven months have passed since Giovanna's birth...its hard to believe that in one month she will be celebrating her first birthday with Jesus. She is never far from my thoughts, I wonder all of the time what she would be like, how she would act and how our lives would be with her in them. Today is 'fair' day in our house, that means we're packing up and heading to the fair for the week for the kids to show their steers and run wide. It brings back so many memories of last year...I was about 9 months pregnant with Giovanna during the fair, all week I kept telling Nick to enjoy it bc next year we'll be chasing around a baby. Now next year has come but that baby we thought we were going to be chasing around isn't here with us, shes watching over us instead. I've been thinking a lot lately about why me....not in the sense of poor me why did my baby have to die when others live but why was I chosen to be Giovanna's mom...to carry her, love her and lose her after such a short time. As hard as it is to live without her and I glad I was chosen to be her mom and have her in my life. God gave me a gift of a third daughter that I got to love and will continue to love for the rest of my life. I know that day will come when I hold her again and I wouldn't trade that for anything. I love and miss you baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking about the hopes and dreams we had for our girls is so difficult, and it doesn't make sense at all as to why we were chosen to carry those babies as long as we did without ever getting to bring them home. I hold on to the fact that God let me be her mother for a reason, and I can't wait to find out what that reason is some day..Until then I wait and look forward to the day I get to hold her again. Many hugs as you approach the one year mark..I promise you that it is a day full of sadness yet celebration. I felt like a weight was lifted off of my chest after it was over. She will be celebrating with you..

    ReplyDelete