Welcome to my blog....I started this blog to express my feeling in the life and death of my precious angel, Giovanna Jean. She will always be in our hearts....we love you baby girl!



If you have found my blog because you to have experienced a loss please take a moment to sign my guest book.



I'm writing this blog for me, to express my feelings in this difficult time, if I upset or offend you in anyway, sorry stop reading!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

March For Babies

For some reason I didn't publish this post (I have a bad habit of thinking I'll come back and do it but then I don't get the chance) so here it is...

 Today we did the March for Babies in Honor of Giovanna we have never done anything like this before so I wasn't sure what to expect. A few months back I started a team I set a goal of $500 for our team unsure if we would make it....much to my surprise we raised $1100!!! I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone who supported our team by either donations or coming our and walking with us, I hope to raise even more next year! Here's a few pics from that day!

Nick & I and the kids!



The whole team!


Joey releasing his butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment