Welcome to my blog....I started this blog to express my feeling in the life and death of my precious angel, Giovanna Jean. She will always be in our hearts....we love you baby girl!



If you have found my blog because you to have experienced a loss please take a moment to sign my guest book.



I'm writing this blog for me, to express my feelings in this difficult time, if I upset or offend you in anyway, sorry stop reading!

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Baby Girl

Tonight we sent off 4 sky lanterns for Giovanna, 4 candles for her birthday in heaven. While sending off the lanterns Joey said something that really surprised me...he said Mom, Giovanna was born on a Tuesday, right? I was caught off guard that he remembered that, he was 6 when she was born I figured he remembered something's about that day but te fact that he remembered the actual day of the week amazed me. She was such a special little baby, in her short time on earth she affected so many people and taught us so much. She changed me as a person and as a mother. I find myself so much more tolerant of Gabriella, I know I'm older but it's always in the back of my mind what a gift she is, what a gift all of my children are. If I could go back in time for one day it would be the day Giovanna was born, I would love to hold her one more time. I often wonder what it would be like with her here with us (I'm sure it would be even crazier then it already is). I'm thankful that she was in our life's and lives in our hearts forever. I know that one day we will hold her again. Four years later I wish I had some great bit of wisdom and advice but really I don't. I don't know how I made it through those first days and months, four years later there are still days when the pain is as raw as it was in the beginning. I miss the memories we should have made and the time we should have spent together but I know we will be together again. Happy 4th Birthday in heaven Baby Girl, I'm sure you had a great party. We love you and think about you everyday...I love you Giovanna Jean!

No comments:

Post a Comment