Welcome to my blog....I started this blog to express my feeling in the life and death of my precious angel, Giovanna Jean. She will always be in our hearts....we love you baby girl!



If you have found my blog because you to have experienced a loss please take a moment to sign my guest book.



I'm writing this blog for me, to express my feelings in this difficult time, if I upset or offend you in anyway, sorry stop reading!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

21 months....

I find it so hard to believe that 21 months have passed. I've been thinking about Giovanna so much lately...with every new thing Gabriella learns I am reminded of what Giovanna didn't. Gabriella loves kids, especially little ones I'm sure she would have adored her big sister. It's been a rough week, it started Sunday with us missing the butterfly release...I try to never miss a oppertunity to hear Giovanna's name read aloud but Jaden had a softball tournament and I thought we would be there longer then we were and by the the time we got home I was so glad to be home and relax that I forgot about going...the story of my life. Then I open the mail yesterday to a bill addressed to baby girl DiFilippo for $6000...I thought maybe it was a mix up from Gabriella's birth (the hospitals r always billing the wrong insurance) until I saw the date 9-14-10! I haven't even dealt with that yet...I feel like calling them and telling them you want me to pay u $6000 for killing my baby two years later...do u think I'm nuts!!! So of course when I opened the bill I called Nick right away to tell him...the irony is I forgot where he was working this week (he moves around so much) he was at the hospital Giovanna was born at. I can't image how hard it is for him to go there and work...he's much stronger then I am and doesn't reallysay anything but I know it hurts. I wonder if it will ever stop hurting...will the "what if's" "I wishes" "if I could ho.backs" ever go away....I love my baby girl and miss her so much! I thank God for the moments I had with her and for blessing me with the wonderful children I get to raise. I love and miss u baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment